Sunday, March 1, 2009

no i didn't fall off the earth

People, I am still alive. I'm finally recovering from a rather brutal bout with some sort of cold virus that has managed to keep my pretty much feeling out of it for the last week, and man am I thankful that I'm getting over this!

Tomorrow is back to the grind of glorious school.

For some odd reason I have had just absolutely nothing to write on here! That's rather sad....you all should give me some ideas or something...

1 comment:

Lydighet said...

Here's my advice on blogging: whenever you think of something that you want to think about, but you are supposed to think about other stuff at the time, write a note to yourself (whether a key word or a sentence). I have a document on my desktop that I type those notes on whenever I have a thought. Much of the time, thoughts are interesting (at least to the thinker/writer if not to the reader also). Doing this helps me a lot, and I hope it does the same for you!