Sunday, July 26, 2009

read at your own risk

so, i'm really bored right now, so i'm going to proceed in amusing myself by writing an utterly ridiculous post. completely nonsensical....*cough*

i just got writer's block.

i'm thinking about getting twitter just so i can have the pleasure of writing small little updates about absolutely nothing. peer pressure is really getting to me...'sides if i'm really lucky i could actually have some celebrity re-tweet to my post or whatever its called. seriously thinking, what's the difference between twitter and facebook status? there is only one slight difference--twitter is a stupid-er sounding name.

the desktop of my compy is like the bulletin board of a plagiarist.

just a few minutes ago i had a battle with the soap dispenser in my parents' bathroom--it kept making bubbles that resisted the flow of soap from where it was supposed to go unto the sides of the dispenser and all over my hands. i eventually won, i think i was aided by my 'scrappiness'. that word is the sweetest thing since father abraham.

after completely finishing my artbook project (all 8 of them) I realized that i should call them 'art books' not 'artbooks'. however, i wrote 'artbooks' on the title page for all 8. total fail.

*at this point in the broadcast, sarah has gotten distracted with watching twloha vidoes on youtube*

*sarah continues to be distracted because she is now talking to a friend on instant message*

*sarah contines to be distracted for the next hour watching videos of U2's stage giant for the 360 tour and giving online drawing lessons*

*sarah now exits youtube*

where was i?

oh yeah! i realized earlier today that my family has free long distance for a year which seriously means that i should call some of my boardie friends who live on the east coast and whatnot. cuz it would be fun! speaking of which....i need to get busy writing that letter to send lee.

oh yes. album alert!!!!! Anchor & Braille's 'Felt' is coming out August 4th.

*starts humming "Like Steps In A Dance"*

if you just read all the way through this post, good for you, you just wasted ten seconds of your life.

2 comments:

Mr. Fund. said...

I feel that I have somehow wasted more than 10 seconds of my life, just because I happened to notice that you tagged Relient K, AND that I caught the Relient K reference before I saw the tag.

That feeling cancelled out the fact that I felt like I somehow contributed to this post (the IM Distracter strikes again) -- whether or not I was actually the one causing the distraction.

However...now that I read it again...I find that I am certainly mentioned as a student of "online drawing lessons" -- I'm not sure if that should make me feel good because I'm learning, or bad because I have to ask for help with simple tasks like drawing pictures.

Don't give in to peer pressure.

Amberique said...

Andrew, it should make you feel good. i am in no way be-little-ing you. drawing is complicated.