"Why are you sad Sheba?" Eva asked with a worried look painted strongly on her brown face
Sheba sighes, her breath blew her hair into the air for a second "I'm feeling homesick right now"
"Why? You've been here since the day you were born, how can you be homesick?"
Sheba stared into Eva's brown eyes and softly said, "This is not my home. I don't belong here."
Eva's expression changed from worry into confusion, and Sheba continued, "There was a place that I was at before I was born and came here...that place is my home."
"What does that place look like?"
"I don't remember." Sheba replyed wistfully
Eva tilted her head and asked guardingly, "Then how do you know that that place is your home?"
Sheba pressed her hands on her heart and whispered, "I know because there is a cord from the heavens that is attached to my heart, it does not come out, and that is how I am sure that Heaven is where I belong."
No comments:
Post a Comment