Today's random statement
Whenever I hear Hawk Nelson's song "Zero" (which is my favorite HN song btw) I ALWAYS think that he sings something like "He's from well honored people, and they had a silver subaru", when really he's singing "He spoke well of other people, and they said the same for him."
Today's song suggestion
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
and
The Return Of The Singer - Kevin Max
Sometimes inspiration falls from the sky like hail, chipping away at the boredom and medeocratiy. And other times it stays away leaving the little robots to go on with their little lives. Sitting in their little corners writing their demented English papers and doing finals on too little sleep. And then people wonder what happened--education happened.
Every misery is inflicted in the name of human welfare. Just the way it is.
If all goes well, I'm going to get U2's new album, "No Line In The Horizen" for free sometime this week. :D
2 comments:
"falls from the sky like hail" sounds like the weather lately :P. any way, I resently figured out that I could post on blogs even if I don't have one which I don't so now I am comenting on yours!
"Kryptonite" sounds pretty cool.
I wouldn't mind getting No Line on the Horizon.
Post a Comment